After shooting for SRK's Raees, Sunny Leone wants to work with more top stars

"I was complimented. I was happy to the point bursting. I was so cheerful and energized and apprehensive too to see the two of us (SRK and I) on the same edge." - Sunny Leone

Sunny Leone says she is glad that whiz Shah Rukh Khan demonstrated confidence in her by working with the performer in "Raees" and she now trusts progressively A-listers would be interested in work with her.

Leone has shot an extraordinary melody with Shah Rukh, 50, in the forthcoming activity thriller.

"I trust diverse individuals in Bollywood of the bore that of the three Khans (Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir) and others choose to work with me. He (SRK) has gone out on a limb a by working with me, giving me a shot. I feel so cheerful.

It was an extremely glad and stunning minute for me, my spouse and my group," Leone told PTI, when inquired as to whether she supposes her appearance in "Raees" will make her more well known. At the point when the 34-year-old performer was offered the tune, her underlying question was if the lord of sentiment would be in the same edge with her or not.

"I was complimented. I was happy to the point bursting. I was so glad and energized and apprehensive also to see the two of us (SRK and I) on the same casing. I was so passionate," the "Jism 2" star said.

"After the primary shot I went upto to him (SRK) and said 'thank you for our first shot together'. I continued saying him thank you like clockwork. I think he felt I was insane," she included.

Leone will be seen cutting to the famous '80s track "Laila O Laila" with Shah Rukh.

"The tune fits in a scene in the film. There are distinctive minutes in the melody. There are minutes when we (SRK and I) are as one and it was truly cool," she includes.

The tune "Laila O Laila" is from late performer producer Feroz Khan's film "Qurbani". The first tune highlighted performer Zeenat Aman.

Since Leone will be venturing in the shoes of Aman correlations will undoubtedly happen however the "Ek Paheli Leela" performer isn't stressed over it. "I imagine that (examination) is the normal thing to happen. It was a famous tune and no one ought to take that away. In the event that I get contrasted with that film and the tune I am satisfied with it as it was an astounding tune."

Leone accepts when something astounding is made once it is difficult to reproduce it once more. "We are not doing a duplicate of the melody," she said.

The performer will be next found in "One Night Stand" nearby Tanuj Virwani.
After shooting for SRK's Raees, Sunny Leone wants to work with more top stars After shooting for SRK's Raees, Sunny Leone wants to work with more top stars Reviewed by Unknown on 12:17 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.